Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
At SERVPRO of Ashland and Richland Counties, we are ready around the clock to quickly fix and remedy flooding and water emergencies. As more water enters your residential or commercial property, more damage will be done to your property. Is it important that you contact a trusted local water restoration company immediately, there is no time to wait for help to arrive when you are faced with water damage. Luckily, we at SERVPRO provide emergency cleaning and restoration services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, even on holidays. Give us a call any time, day or night, and our crew will be there to help.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (419) 207-8449
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2010 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Ashland / Richland arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.